This cat condo looks like it could transform into a a walking robot. With multiple perches and ropes, this cat condo is bound to show your cat a good time. And you too watching your cat go wild in this jungle.
A bigger cat condo perhaps?
- Material: Compressed wood, faux fur, sisal rope
- For medium to large size cat
- Assembly instruction and tools included
- Overall Size : 45″W x 30″L x 80″H
- Base Board Size : 24″W x 24″L
- Size of Big Condo : 16W x 16″L x 14″H
- Size of Small Condo : 12″W x 10″H
- Size of Basket : 12″W
- Top Paw Perch : 14″W x 16″L x 3″H
- Top Round Perch : 14″W x 3″H
- Top Perch : 13″W x 13″L
- Number of Hanging Rope : 1
- Number of Hanging Toys : 3
- Number of Posts : 13
- Number of Levels : 13
My cats love this thing. Yeah, it’s a bit wobbly but, as another reviewer said, not to the point that I worry about it tipping. The instructions, however, are hands down the worst I have ever seen. Putting it together was basically looking at the picture and hoping for the best.
Also, the top house was too unstable. We had to add an extra screw in the bottom of it to secure it.
**Edited: Nearly 1.5 years later and we still have this cat tree. The cats still love it. I’d recommend it, just keep in mind the issues pointed out about the instructions and extra anchorage.
**2nd Edit: 5 years later, we still have this tree. Five cats! They love it!