Ok this is slightly over $50 and he had to sneak it into this list. But standing at 51 inches high, this is the biggest cat tree of all. This is in our opinion, the best most value for money cat tree.
Find other cheap cat trees
- 51 inch High Cat Tree Beige
- Material: Compressed wood, faux fur, sisal rope
- For small cat
- Assembly instruction and tools included
- Overall Size : 19″W x 19″L x 51″H
- Base Board Size : 16″W x 16″L
- Top Perch Size : 13.75″W x 13.75″L
- Size of House : 16″W x 16″L x 9.5″H
I purchased this for my now 7 month old kitten. We’ve had it for almost a month, and it’s been a great purchase.
– Price. You really can’t find a better deal than this.
– Construction. Easy to put together, and the construction is stable. I have it up against a wall, and it’s very stable; doesn’t wobble.
– My cat loves it! The toy mouse is a lot of fun. The mouse did come off the string after about 3 weeks of use; not surprised, because my cat is rough. But it still serves as a great toy.
– Good scratch-a-bility. And keeps my cat from scratching other furniture. Able to scratch from different angles.
– Size. This is a very tall piece, which is good. But I can see how the platforms could be too small for a super big cat. My cat is already 7 pounds, and curled up can cover almost the entire platform area.
– Design. You’ll see that there’s not much of a size difference between the first and middle platforms (the first having the cat cave in it). Due to the design and my cat’s size, it’s sometimes difficult for him to get from the first to the middle platform. I’ve put a chair next to the cat tree so that he can jump from that to the middle platform.
– The material on the platforms is NOT carpet, but more of a soft, slick material. It’s durable, shiny, and pretty. My cat enjoys it. It’s a lovely ivory color, maybe a little lighter than in the picture.
The bottom line: For the price, this is an amazing deal! My cat loves it and is sleeping on it even as I write this review 🙂